Monday, April 13, 2009

FINALLY.

Photobucket

"How are you / we? All is well in spinnerette land, record cover is done and yes the record comes out on June 2nd come hell or high water, now I don't really believe in a burning pit of fire but tsunamis are real and I swear if that happens I'll grab the record and run up the highest mountain, start a pirate radio station and infect the airwaves ....... speaking of airwaves, Ian Rogers has convinced me to twitter, so I guess if you give a half a fuck you can read my self important silliness, tweets? or twits? rambles ........oh and Tony is on the tweeter already.

"I'm watching quarantine with Jennifer Carpenter who i'm totally gay for........why are firemen so hot?" There's a fucking tweeter example if you wanna .

Brody xxx"

Spinnerette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails