Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Asher Roth at Gloria, Cologne

So I totally suck at taking pictures during shows lately. I don't know, I'm just not in the mood to go to the front rows and take some... anyway, here's the "best" I could do:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah, I told you.
The show was nice, although it could have been longer. But what would you expect, the boy only has one record out right now...



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Danke an Alex und Yvonne für das T-shirt! :)

3 comments:

  1. Immer gerne!
    Hast ja auch nen super Job gemacht...!

    Die neuen mob-shirts sind auch super... oder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja, da sind auf jeden fall ein paar coole sachen dabei! vielleicht können wir ja noch mal ne bestllung machen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails