Friday, August 20, 2010

Sunbath

There are a lot of summer mixtapes floating around the internet these days... I have to say that this one is my favourite. get it HERE
via SWURDIN

Sunbath, a Summer Mixtape by deskater
Photobucket
1 Sunbath – Intro
2 The Heath Brothers – Smilin’ Billy Suite
3 Sue Jorge and his Orchestra – Sunshine
4 Flamingos – I only have Eyes for You
5 Santo & Johnny – Sleepwalk
6 Dorothy Ashby – Come live with me
7 The Main Ingredient – Summer Breeze
8 Ananda Shankar – Light my Fire
9 Bob Dylan – House of the Rising Sun
10 The Venture – House of the Rising Sun
11 Bobby Hepp – Sunny
12 Marion Black – Who knows
13 Aloe Blacc – I need a Dollar
14 Darondo – Didn’t I (Trishes edit)
15 William deVaughn – Be thankfull for what you’ve got
16 Marvin Gaye – T plays it Cool
17 James Brown – White Lightning (I mean Moonshine)
18 Lee Fields and the Expressions – These Moments
19 Peter Jøback & Sia – Wicked Game
20 Jurassic 5 – Canto de Ossanha
21 Joose Keskitalo – Seitsenkertainen Aurinko
22 The Turtles – You Showed Me
23 Enoch Light and the Glittering Guitars – You Showed Me
24 Santana – Samba Pa Ti
25 Pekki Pohjola – Sekoilu seestyy
26 Nick Cave – Here comes the Sun

yeah. what a tracklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails